Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Still so much snow!

Our house hasn't been showing that much as we still haven't had the best of weather. We just start to get some nice mild days and then it snows again. Our realtor tells me that the whole real estate market in the city is slow right now due to the weather. She says that buyers want to see what is under all that snow. Unfortunately it could be July before that happens!

Here is what our house looked like in the fall.
Here it is now. We are buried in 4 to 5 feet of snow around the house. Our plowed snowbank next to the garage. We needed a loader to push that snow up there. This is our back walkway that has walls of snow around it. Now you can appreciate why I don't bother shovelling it anymore. My arms can't lift the snow up on top of that snowbank. Here is all we can see of Makayla's swingset. There is a slide and a Little Tikes car parked beside the swings, but we haven't seen them as they have been buried since December.
I am counting down the days until our vacation in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!


5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Holy Moly! That's alot of snow! You've lost the bottom part of your house! lol I hope it warms up and melts some of that off soon. I'd agree with that much snow, not many showings are going to be happening.

Jen said...

YIKES thats WAY to much snow for me!! I hope the snow lets up so your house can get some bited

Angela said...

The weather is calling for 2 to 4 more inches of snow for tonight. Lovely!

Chelsea said...

WOW....have I mentioned I love Florida! LOL That is a LOT of snow! I hope it clears up for you soon!!!

Yay on the potty training. We have been accident free since Wednesday - but she still dosen't tell me she has to go. I just put her on the potty all day. I guess it's better than changing diapers!

Chelsea said...

Tag...

Check my personal blog for more info... lyricalramblings dot blogspot dot com

YOU ARE IT!

:-)