Monday, March 31, 2008

Potty training - Weekend

This weekend, potty training went awesome. In fact, it wasn't even like training. Makayla just told me when she had to go or thought she had to go. There were absolutely no accidents and I even took her out for lunch at a restaurant. I knew last week that if we were determined, she would get it this time, and it worked. I am so pleased.

Diapers were the last "baby" thing that Makayla used and now we've said goodbye to them (except at bedtime). It is a good thing because who wants to change diapers on a toddler, but it is also a sad time to think that she's growing up and isn't my baby anymore. Sniff, sniff.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

OK, I'm jealous! Raleigh had a HORRIBLE day yesterday - 3 accidents in a row. We were doing really well prior to that. Today has been better - but still in pull ups at nap time and bed time.

And, I still have to get that paci away from her at bedtime. Ugh!

Sabrina said...

That is awesome Angela! Wow she was an easy one to train! Congrats on having an "official" big girl!